Sunday, June 13, 2010

Introduction/Bio


My name is Erica V. Hernandez. I was born December 30, 1991, at Parkland Hospital located in Dallas, Texas. I am the oldest child to Adelita and Isidro Hernandez. I have one younger brother named Leonard C. Hernandez. This year I graduated from the School of Business and Management at Yvonne A. Ewell Towview Magnet Center. I have been studying information technology since my sophomore year. Having grown to love the studies under this field I decided to pursue a school that offers great opportunities under this area. Being the first in my immediate family to graduate from high school I have lots of goals I would like to set so that my brother can get as far as I have, but I do not want him to stop there I want him to excel passed me. I am now attending the University of Texas at Dallas located in Richardson, Texas.

In my spare time I do a lot of things related to the arts. My major hobbies include dancing, singing, drawing, poetry writing, and reading. I typically only write my poetry after long stressful times in my life. It helps me release emotions that I do not like to impose on others. These times are not frequent so I do not have many poems written. However I do love music which is how singing and dancing come to be pastimes. For many years I was involved in many dance teams ranging from praise and worship, jazz, pop, even ballet. My last three years of high school is was in our choir. My first two years I was just a fellow member. My senior year I was a member and officer. Using my love for photography I ran for historian in our choir. They are all my go to fun time things especially after busy or stressful days.

I plan to maintain who I am as my college life has just started. No one can distract me from what my goal is which is to graduate with a degree in Management Information Systems. I am now a comet and will continue to grow pride in being a student at University of Texas at Dallas. Never failing on myself, just believing in me.

1 comment:

  1. I love how determined you are. This is the way that everyone should be. Always set your goals, and make sure you reach them. I'm sure that your family must be really proud.

    ReplyDelete