Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Rhetoric 1302

I greatly dislike writing; however I know I have to put up with it for my education. I also know I will never like it. That is probably the only thing I did not like about Rhet 1302. I am glad it is done with for now. Though this course did remind me of many techniques I had already learned in high school it was good to be reminded of them. Personally this course has helped me improve my writing some. Essays will never be my friend. I did learn how to write an abstract and a précis, and for essays for to site my work.

Overall, the class has been great and I have learned new lessons for life. I will miss coming to this class and learning many new things, but I must keep moving forward. Thank you for your help Professor Henson.

No comments:

Post a Comment